Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Quick Trip to Omaha to "Hug Up" Family!

November 8 - 12, 2007

My goodness! I hadn't been in Omaha to visit C & K and L & A since August. For Shame!

I left around noon on Thursday the 8th and arrived 4 hours and 15 minutes later. Three fourths of my family was on the curb when I arrived. Talk about a warm welcome!Great Grass!
And who's that fellow hiding behind it? ;-)

Brother and Sister "chillin'!"

Great Grandma's baby blanket ("binkie") goes everywhere!

Perhaps she's singing for her supper?
Or for a knight from the Playmobile catalog? (!)

Now, how can you resist that smile?
Saturday morning
We went for a walk (and a bit of a run) on a nearby campus.

Here's our stroller-rider. Notice what she's "reading?"


And, I just kept buzzing around everyone with my camera,
hoping to get good photos!


Saturday evening.
Daughter C and a few of her friends held an art/craft sale (in C & K's home).
It was a lot of fun. There was a great turn-out.Just a few photos of some of the items to be sold.


Each contributor to the sale brought finger food and/or
a bottle of wine.
On Sunday, after Church services, we took a trip to the grocery store.
This is a great place. Free samples, too!Is that another "Playmo" book? :-)

L Loves Preschool!

While he was in preschool, we 3 generation girls went shopping!
First, a stop at the mall playground.(I have a beautiful daughter and granddaughter!)The 4 days went WAY too quickly.
It was hard to leave for home after lunch on Monday.

But, They will be Here for Thanksgiving!

No comments: